Happy Friday! I hope you guys had a great week :)
This was a very productive and exciting week for me, I came up with a new “Mariposa Necklace” [which I still have to paint!] that will be on the shop on Monday along with some other new animal miniatures :)
But for now, I want to share with you guys my favorite items of the week, take a look:
1. I love, love, love journals and this pack of two seems like a perfect addition to my collection!
2. Floral teacups?! Aren’t they the cutest things?
3. This set of undies is calling for summer! I just love the color combination :)
4. You can never go wrong with colorful stud earrings!
5. Are you a sewing machine lover? Thread lover? Vintage things lover? Then this spool necklace might be the perfect thing to wear! :)
Have a great weekend everyone… and a happy easter :) Great times to celebrate forgiveness and freedom.
Thanks for reading,